The Gipuzkoa Chamber and Cut&Grow have signed a collaboration agreement to improve Gipuzkoa businesses' competitive edge and profits.
HOW DOES THIS AGREEMENT HELP GIPUZKOA BUSINESSES?
Support for your cost management: This service verifies the correct technical, economic and legal position of each cost item selected, offering complete and updated information on all the parameters affecting costs, with the aim of consolidating more simple and optimum management of the item in question.
Improvements in profits: By optimising these parameters, potential savings can be identified that will have a direct impact on companies' profit accounts, without needing any new investment or particular commercial efforts.
New opportunities: This firm guarantees, under contract, its absolute independence and neutrality, i.e. under no circumstances does it represent or commission any supplier, to ensure that all the information and margin available on the market is transferred to the client company.
This being the case, businesses in Gipuzkoa can consider Cut&Grow as a new opportunity to expand their client base without incurring in additional expenses.
Success-based projects: One of the features of this service is that its economic model is exclusively based on the success of its results. In other words, if the process does not identify economic savings that are accepted by the companies in question, this firm will not generate fees. The risk component in decision-making is thereby removed.
(Aimed at businesses that reach a minimum turnover of 5 million euros, and have a workforce of over 25 employees).
WHAT COSTS CAN BE ANALYSED?
They specialise in those costs that we tend to find on a regular basis in any kind of business, which enables them to offer a wide-reaching service to any business sector.
In general terms, these costs are split into three groups:
- Administrative: Company cost of Social Security, IBI [local property tax], municipal capital gains tax and duties, IAE [Spanish business activity tax], insurance.
- Utilities: Electricity, gas, fuel, industrial gases, packaging (cardboard, wood, pallets, film,…).
- External services and maintenance: Cleaning, surveillance, security, caretaker and temporary employment agencies, POS terminals, occupational risk prevention, fire prevention, HVAC, waste management, transport.
HOW CAN I GET STARTED?
Contact Cut&Grow through their web page www.cutgrow.com where you can request a meeting in person at your premises or meet by video conference, a faster, easier option.
You can also contact:
- José Ángel Zabalegui Labarta - Business Development Director
- WhatsApp: 676 48 05 86
The person of reference for this matter at the Gipuzkoa Chamber:
- Iñigo Muguruza - Director of Marketing and Innovation at the Gipuzkoa Chamber of Commerce