Analysis of the business model, by means of the following:
- Development of the Mission, Vision and Values statement
- Diagnosis of the organisation's situation
- Analysing its current competitive situation
- Defining its strategic position
- Defining strategies in different areas (financial, markets, processes, people)
- From the Vision to the strategic objectives
- Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
- Key processes selection
- Deployment of strategic objectives through the key processes
- Review and adjustment
Under the guidance of an expert in strategy, we analyse the current business model, its scope in different areas (financial, markets, processes and people), selecting the most suitable strategies for the product/service in question, the market and the company's capacity, resources and people, where we project its value offer onto the market based on its competitive edge.
Lastly, we will prepare a Balanced Scorecard to check on the key indicators for each dimension to ensure the plan is correctly implemented and monitored.